We provide services and advice relating to all electronic aspects of a business. Our multi-disciplinary team includes specialists in e-business, banking and financial services, information technology, communication, health services, and intellectual property. Our lawyers and consultants have a commercial appreciation of the business contexts in which e-business transactions can best be utilised.
E-business is being utilised to:
- Substantially Reduce costs and increase efficiencies
- Deliver products and services in new markets
- Maintain a competitive edge in the industry of operation
- Meet customer demands
E-business also presents legal challenges, such as:
- Applying the existing legal principles to the new business environments (eg applying existing regulation to the online or mobile business environment)
- Analysing and managing legal risks in the new environment.
- Negotiating and drafting agreements between electronic service providers, and providers of backend, IT and ancillary services
Mohan & Mohan Law Consultants is uniquely placed to advise on such issues.
This includes aspects as far ranging as:
- The use of digital certificates and signature (Public Key Infrastructure)
- Online service delivery
- B2B procurement
- Electronic payment systems and transactions
- Online auctions
- Mobile business enabled applications
- Smart card technology
- Electronic record keeping and evidence of electronic transactions
- Authentication systems including biometrics
- Distribution and alliance agreements
- Regulatory compliance for electronic transactions
- Cross-border issues for e-business transactions