Our consultants and lawyers help clients anticipate and resolve disputes arising from business and financial relationships.
Our litigation team provides the following services among others:
- Representation of buyers or sellers of businesses in disputes that may arise following the purchase transaction.
- Representation of parties in partnership and shareholder disputes.
- Representation of parties concerning various real estate and other business disputes.
- Defense of suits against financial institutions
We also provide many services for business creditors, including:
- The development of instruments to secure, protect and perfect creditors’ interests in both real and personal property.
- The documentation of both routine and complex financial restructuring transactions.
- Protection of lessor’s interests in equipment and real property.
- Representation on and leadership of creditors committees.
- Enforcement actions on behalf of secured creditors.
- Protection of claims in bankruptcy proceedings, including priority vis-à-vis other creditors.